Our Greenville Pet Friendly Hotel
A dynamic mix of Southern style and urban luxury, Hyatt Regency Greenville is a contemporary hotel, resort and meeting destination in the heart of downtown. With elegant spaces and sleek décor, our hotel is a relaxing and productive retreat.
Whether you are visiting for business, vacation, romantic getaway, or special event, our award-winning hotel is the perfect place to work, relax, eat, meet, play and explore the dynamic culture of our vibrant city. Indulge in local, organic cuisine at Roost, meet friends for cocktails at Orb Lounge, or enjoy a refreshing drink on our sun deck. Take a swim in our sparkling outdoor pool, stay active in our fitness center, or enjoy yoga in the warm serenity of your room or suite.
It’s easy to stay connected at the Hyatt Regency Greenville. Print a presentation in our business center and get mobile with WiFi anywhere you roam – from the bar to the pool. Celebrate or get motivated in our state-of-the-art conference center with 35,000 square feet of innovative meeting and event space, including the Grand Regency Ballroom and NOMA Square. And if there’s anything you need, our concierge is hand for dinner reservations, tee times and activities.
- 330 Spacious Guestrooms with Atrium or Downtown views
- Hyatt Grand Bed™
- Deluxe Portico Bath Products
- Business Plan and 9 Deluxe Suites
- Valet and Self Parking
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- PDA & Express Check-in
- Pet friendly
- 24 hour Hyatt StayFit™ Gym
- Seasonal Outdoor Pool / Sundeck
- Jogging Paths
- Over 24,000 sq ft of Flexible Meeting Space
- 14,000 sq ft Grand Regency Ballroom - Largest in the Upstate
- Dedicated Boardroom
- Off-premise Catering
Take advantage of the extensive business services at our high-tech Greenville hotel. Our professionals are on hand to help get the job done - from printing presentations to conference name tags.
Stay productive in our 24-hour Business Center in Max’s Library on the lobby level. This mobile office features computers, printers, fax and high-speed internet. If you need to send a quick fax or a ship a package, you’re covered.
Our Business Services include:
- Color Printer, Laser Jet Printer & Fax
- PC and Mac Computers & Equipment Rental
- Computer Work Stations & Secretarial Support
- High-speed Internet Access
- Packing and Shipping (FedEx, UPS)
Discover the Hyatt difference when life brings you to Greenville. Our renovated luxury hotel offers modern lifestyle services for a smooth travel experience – from incredible dining to business services.
Whether planning a night on the town or group activities, our Concierge can help make dining reservations, arrange excursion and recommend entertainment. Each moment will be touched by our understanding of your expectations. Interact with the Hyatt Concierge here.
- PDA Check-in & Hyatt FastBoard™
- Valet & Guest Covered Parking
- Hyatt StayFit™ Gym & YogaAway™
- Seasonal Outdoor Pool & Sundeck
Map & Directions
Greenville, South Carolina, USA 29601
Greenville Regency Hyatt offers modern amenities for business and vacation travelers to Greenville, SC. From our business center to our fitness club and outdoor pool, your stay is luxurious and relaxing.
Anything You Need
Whether you need a babysitter, dry cleaning, currency exchange, or travel items you forgot, we offer thoughtful services that give you every advantage in Greenville. If there’s something else you desire, our helpful staff will assist you in every way possible.
- E-Concierge & Check-in Kiosks
- Gift Shop / Currency Exchange
- Laundry & Dry Cleaning Service
- Safe Deposit Boxes at Front Desk
- Valet Parking $15 / Garage Parking $6 - Daily
- Valet Parking: Cost: $15.00 per day, with in / out privileges
- Indoor or Self-Parking
Over-sized vehicle parking in limited, please contact the front desk to make arrangements
More than just a gift shop, our store features unique souvenir items, snacks, toiletries, magazines, and much more to make your stay comfortable.
Hyatt Regency Greenville offers complimentary Shuttle Service to/from Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport. Please arrange pick-up 24 hours prior to arrival or departure via guest services.
- Our shuttle runs from 5:30 – 12:00 am. Times may vary. Please contact hotel prior to arrival to confirm shuttle times.
Local Transportation in Greenville SC
Getting around Greenville is easy. The Greenville Transit Authority (GTA) offers bus service in and around Greenville, SC, and departs from the Greyhound Depot, a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Amtrak Station is a short taxi ride from us. Visit http://www.greenvilletransit.com/.
- Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport – 14 miles (18 minutes)
- Non Guest Shuttle Transportation - $20 each way
- Taxi / Atchison Town Car Service - $38 each way
- Amtrak Station - 10 minutes and $6 to hotel
- Greyhound Depot - 5 minute walk from hotel
We are happy to welcome your traveling canine companions at our pet friendly Greenville hotel. To participate in the pet program and ensure your four legged family member enjoys their stay, please partake in the following canine rules:
- Inform the hotel you’ll have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least three days in advance of your arrival.
- Keep in mind, only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under or two dogs under a combined weight of 75 pounds are permitted.
Rates are as follows:
- Up to six nights — $125 per stay
- Seven to 30 nights — $100 additional deep cleaning fee
- 30 or more nights — a fee will be assessed at the hotel’s discretion
Looking for a fun activity with your four legged friend? See dates for Yappy Hour at NOMA Square while you stay.
Please contact the hotel directly at +1 864 235 1234 for career opportunities at this hotel.
Check-in Time: 3 PM
Check-out Time: 12 Noon
Greenville, SC Event Calendar
An ongoing list of activities to do in Greenville, SC. Enjoy them while you stay with us!
NOMA Square Starbucks®
Visit our newest addition: Starbucks® NOMA Square.
Hyatt Regency Greenville Wins 2014 Fido's Favorite Award
BringFido.com Recognizes Hyatt Regency Greenville as aTop Customer-Rated Pet Friendly Property in the United States
Conventions South's Top New Meeting Site Award
Hyatt Regency Greenville Is Honored With ConventionSouth’s Prestigious Top New or Renovated Meeting Site Award.
Book Now or call 864 235 1234